Brown County Pheasants Forever
Date: Monday, April 13, 2020
More Pheasants Forever members equal more acres of habitat, more birds, and more public lands to hunt.
Pheasants Forever is an effective and efficient organization with a solid reputation with landowners, lawmakers, and hunters alike. In fact, we are proud to boast a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator.
We also have a thirty-five year history of putting 91 cents of every dollar raised straight into our upland wildlife habitat conservation mission, making us among the nation’s most efficient non-profit organizations.
Our unique grassroots model and chapter system is set up to vastly change the conservation climate for the better. But this can only happen with the support of people like YOU today.
Associate Member Benefits - $35.00 per Year
Join or renew as a Pheasants Forever Associate Member and have confidence your contributions are making a difference on the ground for wildlife and your upland hunting heritage. In fact, since our inception in 1982, Pheasants Forever has converted your membership dollars into over 530,000 historical habitat projects and 17 million acres of wildlife habitat.
Special Joining Bonus Raffle
If you have not seen our email Newsletter Update we are raffling off a number of guns and prizes for all member renewals either adult or youth. See our Facebook post and attached Newsletter to get details.
• Pheasants Forever Journal of Upland Conservation subscription, which is published five times a year and features stories on upland bird hunting, guns, sporting dogs, habitat improvement projects, environmental issues, legislative action and other outdoor interests
• Pheasants Forever window decal
• Membership card
• Invitations to local chapter banquets and events
• Monthly “On-The-Wing” eNewsletter
• Annual state-by-state Pheasant Hunting Forecast
See the Following Website to Join or Renew… https://www.pheasantsforever.org/Membership.aspx
Note: Please make sure you state you are part of “Brown County Pheasants Forever” when signing up.